This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Evie and Dom together!

Oh! There is another detail to comment on: did you happen to know that in the real life, Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan’s are engaged? Evie is the actress that interprets Kate and Dom plays the role of Charlie. They are together since more than two years now. Did you ever imagine? Did you already know? Do you like the couple? When I first heard about it I couldn’t believe it! I love the couple… I think it’s a bit strange, as we know them as the roles on TV… but they look cute together! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they have been together for three years. It's pretty common knowledge (though they don't talk about it).

Alina Teran said...

I totally dislike the couple. I am a fan of Jate! charlie is ok , but he seems to be sooooooo childish. while reading my comment I feel like those old women who spend hours watching soap operas and if they ever come across the villain,they chase them with a broom in the hands!
=s

Val said...

Yes, in the series, I prefer Lost more than any other couple... but maybe it's because I've seen a lot of pics, I like this couple... At the beginning it was weird, but...! Jejeje!! We are all like that at some point! ;)

Val said...

Alina, I got some inspiration thanks to you! =D
Here: http://valebecker90.blogspot.com/2007/07/solitude-after-death.html

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!