This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LOST - Season 2


During my winter vacations, I had been watching the second season of this amazing series and... I didn't expect this, but it got even better! I became an addict!! jeje.
It was unbelievable how we could get to know the characters deeply...
The "mystery" was there again (which is actually really good, as that captivate the spectators more and more in every episode). And, of course, this season left me with the mystery in my hands!! Come ooon! the most important characters kidnapped by The Others? my goodness!! I can't wait for next season!!
One particularly thing about this "part 2" that really caught my attention was Michael! I would have never imagined that he would kill someone! or two! je.. But seriously, now I can realize what parents are capable of when the safety of their children is in danger.. I mean, their love is huge! and there we can see that in a really clear way, right? But, If we get to analyze his actions... he wasn't loyal to his friends, because he didn't know what was going to happen with their lives! and he killed two innocent people in order to save someone that he didn't know (maybe he turns out to be a really bad guy!).. But, anyway, and maybe because it's not real life, I see this in the way that this decision was REALLY hard for him to make but he got strength from the love he had for his son.
Maybe we, as teenagers, have to keep in mind that parents love us, and are capable of doing everything for our safety! This is certainly sth that we can take for granted, but have you ever thought about it in a really deep way??

2 comments:

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

Come on miss!! post a comment!! jeje please??

Alina Teran said...

you are right flopi! Sorry!!! I didn`t mean to !!!. I will try to catch up.
Ok, your Post is grrrrrrreat as everything you do!
You are right about parents. As you know I have two sons , they are little but Anyway I feel I could do anything If their lives are at risk. Having your own baby is a feeling that can`t be expressed by any words. you feel complete in every sense and also you feel a great responsibility. from that moment on mothers will always think about their children first. you are right about parents, maybe you don`t realize that when they say no they don`t mean to hurt you, they are afraid that something may harm you. You will understand your parents better when you have your own children.

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!