This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

COMMENT ABOUT THE FIRST TERM AND THE ENGLISH EXPOSITION

I enjoyed the first term of our English classes, despite of the amount of homework we had. The classes were funny but I think we should do more games and one day a week we should take a class for only speaking in English with each other, so we can learn more how to speak fluently. I enjoyed learning new things and It felt good when I progressed with the 1st. exam test.
About the English exposition, I think it was great, 1st because the information was not so difficult for the audience to understand, but also it was not too simple to bore them. And what the people liked the most was watching the presentation in the over-head- proyector and the video about heroes. All the people who watched the presentation thought that it was amazing and I think the expectations were satisfied.

1 comment:

Alina Teran said...

well Agustin, I am glad you like the classes. hope you keep on working hard! your work in the English presentation was great! I promise I will do my best to try to do more oral work as you asked but the thing is that we must finish the book and this will mean more extra homework. Anyway I will try to add more oral activities because I noticed that you all like talking about your personal lives and ask for my advice. I like that ´cause I feel we are building a closer relationship. I really like to hear you all talking about your lives and reflecting on them.

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!