This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The strange cardboard box


It was sunday morning, when my granny appeared in the livingroom with a huge cardboard box. It was the new tv's box, and she was going to through it away. But i had and incredible idea... I asked her to give it to me, so i can do something with it. I called my little sister, Shannon, and went outside, to play with my new box.
We were inside,when she imagined that it was a house, but i wanted it to be a car, we quarrelled for a long time about what the box was going to be, when suddenly it started to move violently. We tried to get out but we couldnt find the way out. All inside was dark, and it was impossible to escape. Later we saw a bright light, and we heard a terrified roar. I held on to Shannon's hands and she opened her eyes and cried: - A dinosaur!!!. -Lets run!! I told her scaredly. We ran as fast as we could, when we found a car. We got in and I drove escaping from the monster, but suddenly in front of us appeared a truck full of explosives. I swerved to my left at Shannon's gasp. But to my sorprise now, in front of us there was a very big breack wall that we couldn't avoid, so I hugged my sister and we both closed our eyes, waiting for the worst, but expecting the best.
Suddenly, I didn't heard any noice, or feel anything, I didn't understand what was going on, when i decided to open my eyes, I was in my bed, holding my blanket.
Everything was a dream... but when I got up, and went to my living room I saw my granny with a huge cardboard box... what is going to happen now??
Paula Serrano and Martina Cancellieri

No comments:

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!