This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

bucket list`s day

last week we had a special day in our English class. We prepared breakfast, we played games and we burried our resolutions for the year next to a tree we planted, and we had such a wonderful day. Now I only have to have a child and to write a book to be complete in my life. I really enjoyed the day, singing karaoke and playing the taboo. I think we should have activities like this more frecuently. I think we can be a little more organized, but the idea and the effort is what matters. I also suggest doing only-english-speaking classes to learn to express more fluently. I wish we can soon have another day like that.
see you in class. bye

1 comment:

Alina Teran said...

Fantastic!!! your post couldn`t be less than perfect!!
relax, and get ready,Cause things will go beyond your wildest imagination!!!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!