This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

e-specially 4 U

WELCOME CLASS 08!!!!


As this will be your last year at school and my last year teaching you all , my pet students, my heroes & heroines. I have decided to make it special, Every once in a while I am determined to surprise you with different activities that I hope will thrill you!!! Tuesday 6th May was such a day. I hope you felt that too.
Can you tell our worlwide audience what was all about?. Can you give me any feedback of it?
I will be wainting anxiously!!!!=)
For the ones who were hoping to get any bonus points and couldn`t make it, this is your chance:
PROJECT 1: LOAD UP SPECIAL PICS OF OUR ENGLISH OPEN DAY.
PROJECT 2: ( get double bonus points) USE MOVIE MAKER TO MAKE A VIDEO CLIP OF THE SONG: "Anything but ordinary" by Avril lavigne and the pics of our open day at school.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!I found this video clip inspiring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mecTS_j43II

2 comments:

Pau Serrano ** said...

I love you miss!
I really have to thank you all these things you do for all of us!You're trying all the time to make us feel special and to teach english in a different way...you make our english classes really confortables!
You're a great person, you don't only teach us how to speak or talk this language...with you,we learn deep worth things to face this life!

Thank you,,,,you are the best!!!

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

I TOOOOTALLY AGREE!!!! ;)

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!