This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HeLLo! I'm so happy to start with the blog again! I want to keep showing you the things that with do in our English class, and the things that we have planned for this, our last year at high school.
Well, I have not much to say about the open day that we had had, because my partners had already told you it, detail by detail.

But what what I cannot let emphasize is that I felt very proud and happy because althoug we could learn and share with each other every thing in every minute, the day help us to join more us one class, what we were really needing.
Every day, I feel that I am more and more proud of my class and my teacher, and that I love you more and more.

I hope that you feel the same too! and that this beautiful day can be repeated! and that the resolutions that we have planned for this year, can all come true, of course!

A lot of kisses for you! see you tomorrow!


AVRIL LAVIGNE - ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY

Sometimes I get so weird

I even freak myself out

I laugh myself to sleep

It's my lullaby

Sometimes I drive so fast

Just to feel the danger

I wanna scream

It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?

Is it enough to breathe?

Somebody rip my heart out

And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die?

Somebody save my life

I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines

Would make my life so boring

I want to know that I Have been to the extreme

So knock me off my feet

Come on now give it to me

Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?Is it enough to breathe?...

Let down your defences

Use no common sense

If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful accident, turibulent, succulent opulent permanent, no way

I wanna taste it

Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird

I even freak myself outI laugh myself to sleep

It's my lullaby.

2 comments:

Pau Barrera εïз said...

oh miss! I dont know why I have so many mistakes! like repeated words! something happenned! I forgot to check before I post! soryy!I promese not to do it again! Baiii!

Alina Teran said...

Hey Girlie!!! the road is long and the adventure to come is way too unforgettable!
everybody makes mistake, after all we are only human!!! I loved every word of it!!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!