This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Characters


You All Everybody, hello! I`m Martina and I´m making a new "enter" to write about the characters of this amazing series. You all can comment and also add pictures for example of Sawyer that we all like ...! and also of another character with your opinion of him. I don´t know what more I can write because I don`t know if it was this what I was supposed to do.. sorry miss!

Here is an interesting link where you can enter and watch a beautiful videoclip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AXt10Y22c enter! This song is dedicated to Luchi Paz =)

2 comments:

Alina Teran said...

Hey!!! it is so grrreat!! I love it! How about uploading it to the blog? I have never heard that song before, it is so sweet! I love it!Let us ask Luchi to bring the lyrics to class and do some listening activity.
Iam so happy we have stepped forward to this world of weblogging and tried it. Iam sure things will go beyond our wildest imagination...!!
Miss Alina:p

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

I LoVe that couple!! Hope they end up together! The video was great!I really enjoyed it, thankss!! see you!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!