This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Thursday, June 21, 2007



Hi!well as you can see I loooove Sawyer so I post this photo because I want you to see how gorgeous he is!!!! ..I think he makes a really great couple with Kate ! dont you think? I offer you to watch some interesting videoclips that can help you to answer this question! ... SO let us see this video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIo7F5dfynE... you can also search for others in http://www.youtube.com/... what other couples do you like? post your answers and opinions!! I'll wait for them... BYE!

3 comments:

Alina Teran said...

Pia, I agree with you, he is good-looking and tries to make people hate him, I still don`t know why. Maybe he suffered a lot and irony is his shield. I think this is why he is always so nasty. kate can see that, maybe that is why she is attracted to him,she probably sees him as a little child who is always afraid of being decieved.
thanks for joining the thrill! I am sure we will all have a lot of fun!!

Alina Teran said...

Hey!! great video!! I love that song, I think it really shows how kate feels...You know what? my students at San Patricio are making some videoclips on this song and some others with favorite scenes from SMALLVILLE: when then finish I will share them with you
;)

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

Hello there! I agree with you Pia, he GoRgEoUs! (specially in that picture).. And yes, they make a really good couple as far as I could see in that video (awsome by the way)but I like more the kate and jack thing.. Sawyer is better by himself! I don't know maybe I think that way because I coudn't watch the whole seasons yet. I will tell you after that if I changed my mind! ;) See you at school!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!