This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Connections' Web

Hi you all everybody! I'm Valentina Becker, from Saint Patrick's School. I feel a bit strange in this site, I know... but what brought me here is my passion towards Lost and Alina's invitation (thank you so much!!).
I have sth to share with you here. If you can manage to read it, it's great!
Let me tell you that Lostpedia has won for being the best Lost site, so hope you enjoy it! It's a great site, with all the information.
See you in another life...

Vale

1 comment:

Alina Teran said...

WOUUUU!! AFTER WATCHING THAT MAP I COULD ONLY GASP!!! HEY!! WELCOME TO OUR SPACE, I AM SURE WE WILL ALL LEARN A LOT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!