This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hi! I want you to know that I didn't post anything before, because I couldn't enter! but now I'm really happy to post this comment about this passionate series! .. Well I agree with Pia Marchesi. I love Sawyer too, I love his ironic way of talking, but I really disagree with the couple that he makes with Kate.., I think she is not the right girl for him, as she is playing with Jack too.. Well here is a video with the three of them ! Watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LAAJZlPsHQ

2 comments:

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

The video was AWSOME!! I truly loved it! I don't know how you guys get those amazings videos..! I tryed ones but I couldn't! =S (I think I'm kind of useless for this stuff) But, well, anyway! Thanks Juli for posting that video because I really enjoyed it! And I totally agree with you about the Sawyer-Kate couple! See you tomorrow at school! bye!

Alina Teran said...

Welcome Juli!!!. I am glad you could finally sign in!! we are going to have lots of fun!!. I also agree with you I like the Jack & Kate love story. Sawyer is a complicated man, more than "COMPLEX" as he said in the first episodes. But anyway he seems to be suffering all the time and you feel like getting closer and offering a hand. But still, he hides behind that shield of IRONY which makes people hate him!!!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!