This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

An Interesting Piece of News!

Hi class!
Well, I decided to post because I want to share with you some interesting piece of news that was published in La Gaceta some days before. Perhaps you have already read this , if you did not, it is good for you to know ;)
The article announces that Adrián Suar glides to make an argentine version of the LOST serie.
The attraction that generates "Lost" in the world is total, to such an extent that the producer Adrián Suar glides to buy the format to make an Argentine version of the series, as it had already happened to "Desperate Housewives". And, although greater details are not known, he said that between the actors who could star for the series they find two of the most successful and handsome actors of the national TV: Pablo Echarri and Facundo Arana.
In my opinion, I think that it is a very good idea and it would be a great success, dont you? And I am totally in agreement with the chosen actors too =) I think that Facundo Arana has to be Sawyer because they have similar styles.
And about the female roles...which actress do you think must be Kate?
Well, I hope you liked my contribution to the page! I found this article really interesting .
See you! Good luck on Wednesday in the oral exam! bye bye!

3 comments:

Alina Teran said...

WOW!!!. that would be awesome!! Arana and Echarri are so cute. But I think that Arana would be so great playing Jack`s role. Echarri looks good in Sawyer`s role. But the female role.... I don`t know... Natalia Oreiro??.
It is bound to be a success!!

Alina Teran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martina Cancellieri said...

Hi everybody!! I didnt know this new about PERDIDOS... to be truth I dont like so much the idea... all the americans series that have their own version in spanish I really dont like so much.. because I think that we must invent our versions, we have to be original, not to copy all the good ones of other countrys... But well, if it is going to happend I think that pablo echarri must be sawyer, i agree with you miss alina! and I think Arana might be Jack. I also think that Rodrigo Guirao Diaz must be Boone!! the bad thing is that he is going to appear only a few chapters... and kate... I dont know, maybe Araceli Gonzales that i like. Hurley must be Caseros!! (the fat guy that made CHACHACHA! and funny programes jaja) and I dont know who else more...
Well I hope you like my opinions! now I am going... see you in an other life!! kises

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!