This is a class blog based on tv series such as LOST where students are asked to do some assignments based on the episodes watched and analysed in class. There is more to it than the eye meets.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Other Sawyer/Kate Video!

Hi you all everybody!! I want to share this sweet video I've found today with you guys. It's about the Kate/Sawyer couple! Which I'm not such a fan but.. I just really like the way they look together! Hope you enjoy it!
If you are interested, be my guest! hehe and click here:
http://lostvideo.net/viewvid.php?vidid=4133




2 comments:

Alina Teran said...

REALLY NICE fLOPPI!!! I WISH I knew how to post photos and paragraphs together. Can you give me a hand??

FLoPi GioVaNnieLLo! said...

Hi Miss Alina! how are you?? I'm sorry I didn't answer you back sooner, I was in vacations! ;)
Sure I can give you a hand!See the page that appears when you want to post sth new? Well, there (in the top of the gap that leaves you to write, where you can pick the colour of the letter, the size, etc.) appers a small icon of an image, you click there and that's it!
By the way Miss, I don't know why but I can't post anything anymore... I'm not sure why, but when I want to enter the page says that I'm not allowed to add anything to the blog.. Weird, huh?
I hope you could understand me In order to do the comment with an image!
See you soon!!

GET BONUS POINTS!!!

Choose a partner and browse in the web for extra data, photos, postcads or/and spoilers that are related to this second season and publish them here in our class blog. Your contributions will always be welcome and appreciated!!